About the R4kk P4k:
Special Weapon Effect:
“Hail and well met!”
- Whenever FL4K’s Rakk hits an enemy, they split into two more Rakk that seek out enemies.
How to get the R4kk P4k?:
The R4kk P4k is Mayhem Mode 4 or higher Legendary. You can get it from Tink of Cunning who is located in Ghostlight Beacon which you visit for the Proving Ground “Trial of Cunning”.
Variants of the R4kk P4k grants the following bonuses:
- Pack Tactics – This skill increases the damage and maximum health of both FL4K and their pet.
- Head Count – Whenever FL4K scores a critical hit, there is a chance that their Action Skill cooldown is reduced.
- Grim Harvest – This skill increases FL4K’s gun damage and Action Skill damage, and also increased their pet’s damage.
Passive Stat Bonuses
If you want a god-roll R4kk P4k Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your beastmaster class mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- [Manufacturer] Critical Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] Critical Damage boosts can really crank up FL4K’s DPS on any build.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.