Table of contents
None, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
Animals in a cage, some of us filled with rage.
Melee Attacks increase Melee Attack Speed and Melee Critical Chance by 14.3% for 5 seconds. This can stack up to 15 times. Hitting a boss grants 3 stacks.
Additional Hilt Mods
The Rage Handle rolls with 1 random additional hilt mod on top of the weapon’s own unique hilt mod.
|Hilt Mod||Hilt Mod Special Effect|
|ANCIENT||Melee Attacks restore 3.5% of your Action Skill Cooldown.|
|AMP’D||Melee Attacks Amplify the damage of your next 3 shots by 34.4% for the next 10 seconds.|
|ARCHMAGE||Melee Attacks restore 3.4% of your Spell Cooldown.|
|CAUSTIC||Melee Attacks increase your Status Effect Chance and Status Effect Damage by 18.8% for 10 seconds.|
|ECHO||Melee Attacks deal 6% of all Non-Melee Damage dealt by the Fatemaker over the last 10 seconds as bonus damage, and resets this bonus.|
|RAMPAGE||Melee strikes stack +10% Melee Crit Chance. Melee Crits resets this Bonus.|
|VAMPIRE||Melee Attacks Restore 6.1% of your Maximum Health and Maximum Ward.|
|WARRIOR||Melee Attacks increase your Damage Reduction and Melee Damage dealt by 5.2% for 10 seconds. Stacks 5 times.|
How to get the Rage Handle?
- The Merlin’s Razor unlocks on Run 1 of Shattering Spectreglass DLC. After that…
- You can obtain the Merlin’s Razor randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source in one of the DLCs.
- The Wheel of Fate.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands