About the Raging Bear:
Special Weapon Effect:
“You won’t just be strong. You’ll be unbeatable”
- Whenever Iron Bear kills an enemy, it gains decreased fuel usage. Whenever Iron Bear takes damage, it gains increased damage.
How to get the Raging Bear Class Mod?:
The Raging Bear is Mayhem Mode 4 or higher Legendary. You can get it from Billy, The Anointed who is located in Jakobs Estate on Eden-6.
Variants of the Raging Bear grants the following bonuses:
- Stoke the Embers
- This skill increases all incendiary damage dealt by Moze and Iron Bear.
- This skill makes firing Iron Bear weapons consume less Fuel. Also, killing an enemy while Iron Bear is active increases Fuel, but this effect has diminishing returns.
- Stainless Steel Bear
- This skill increases Iron Bear’s armor and maximum Fuel.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Raging Bear Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Gunner Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Splash Damage / Weapon Damage
- While General Splash/Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.