About the Rakk Commander Class Mod:
The Rakk Commander is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Beastmaster Class Mod focuses on Pet Damage.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Get ready to rakk.”
- Rakk Attack! gains 1 extra charge
How to get the Rakk Commander?:
The Rakk Commander has a 15% chance of dropping from Azalea who is located in Jakobs Estate on Eden-6.
- Eager to Impress
- This skill reduces the cooldown of FL4K’s Action Skill whenever they kill an enemy. If their pet kills an enemy, the cooldown is reduced by a greater amount, and the cooldown of FL4K’s Attack Command is refreshed.
- He Bites!
Whenever an enemy damages FL4K’s pet, a portion of the damage is inflicted on that enemy.
- This skill increases FL4K’s pet’s damage.
Passive Stat Bonuses
If you want a god-roll Rakk Commander Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your beastmaster class mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- [Manufacturer] Critical Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] Critical Damage boosts can really crank up FL4K’s DPS on any build.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.