About the Re-Router:
The Re-Router is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Anshin shield increases your damage and restores your life gauge. However, in order to do so, the Re-Router needs to be fully charged and each time the effect is triggered it will drain 50% of your shield’s strength.
None, Fire, Corrosive, or Radiation
Special Weapon Effect:
- When fully charged Shield the next shot will drain 50% of your shield’s strength. In return, you deal +120% Damage and that damage number is returned to you as health.
How to get the Re-Router?:
The Re-Router can be obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has a 10% chance to drop from Princess Tarantella II who is located in The Splinterlands on Pandora.
- The Re-Router can drop with additional components that can enhance the shield’s capabilities.
- The Re-Router can have an elemental resistance.
- The ReRouter occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- The Re-Router is a returning shield from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel but with a slightly changed name and as an Anshin product instead of Hyperion.