About the Red Fang Class Mod:
The Red Fang is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. Since FL4K is generally a glass canon and therefore struggles with their survivability this Beastmaster Class Mod will put the focus on your pet. When Gamma Burst is active, FL4K’s pets taunt enemies and therefore draw aggro from surrounding enemies. This increases your survivability and since your pet receives additional bonus skills that increase its effectiveness you two can deal serious damage.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Mean and green.”
- When Gamma Burst is active, FL4K’s pets taunt enemies.
How to get the Red Fang?:
The Red Fang can be obtained during the Trial of Instinct in the Wayward Tether, it has a high chance of dropping from the Tyrant of Instinct.
- Eager to Impress
- This skill reduces the cooldown of FL4K’s Action Skill whenever they kill an enemy. If their pet kills an enemy, the cooldown is reduced by a greater amount, and the cooldown of FL4K’s Attack Command is refreshed.
This skill increases FL4K’s pet’s damage.
- He Bites!
- whenever an enemy damages FL4K’s pet, a portion of the damage is inflicted on that enemy.
Passive Stat Bonuses
If you want a god-roll Red Fang Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your beastmaster class mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- [Manufacturer] Critical Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] Critical Damage boosts can really crank up FL4K’s DPS on any build.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.