The Red Hellion will shoot more pellets the faster you can go. By increasing your passive Movement Speed Stat, you will add more pellets to this weapon. You don’t have to run around to get the buff.
This Hyperius Shotgun always spawns with the green Genesis Shield which absorbs incoming projectiles and adds them to your magazine.
None, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
Think you’re fast? Not fast enough.
The Red Hellion gains an additional Pellet for every +10% Movement Speed.
Note: Increase the Movement Speed Stat you don’t have to run.
How to get the Red Hellion?
- You can obtain the Red Hellion randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Obsidian Wyvern who is the Oblisk Boss located in Tangle Drift as this is the dedicated loot source for the Red Hellion.
- However, you can also farm Eros Wyvern who is an Overworld Boss located in the Skull Dungeon Door next to the Fearamid. You can also get the 3rd Aaron G Shrine Piece here.
- Hotfix 188.8.131.52e
- Hyperius Shotgun damage increased by +44.4%
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands