About the Reflux:
The Reflux is a Legendary weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a Hyperion Shotgun that has a high-capacity shield. Damage to the weapon’s shield will returns bullets to your magazine. This weapon will only come with the Corrosive element. It’s basically a corrosive Brainstormer as it creates a corrosive beam between enemies when you shoot them. This weapon would be great for the Maliwan Takedown or Moxxi’s Heist on the Handsome Jackpot as you will be encountering a lot of armored enemies there.
Special Weapon Effect:
“That’s gotta burn.”
- Always Corrosive
- Creates a Corrosive beam between enemies that deal damage over time.
- Corrosive damage is strong against Armor and causes targets to melt. Melting deals high damage over a 7-second duration.
- Elemental Damage Guide
How do you get the Reflux in Borderlands 3?
The Reflux is Mayhem Mode 6 or higher Legendary and has a 11.4% chance of dropping from GenIVIV who you can farm in Voracious Canopy located on Eden-6. M6 gear will also drop from the bosses in the Guardian Takedown.
Is the Reflux any good?
The Reflux is a Top Tier weapon and is considered the better Brainstormer.
- A Redundant Reflux has the ability to create more chains.
- The chains do not benefit from Area of Effect or Splash Damage bonuses.
- Hotfix May 3, 2021
- Increased Weapon Damage by 31.4%
- Hotfix August 6, 2020
- Increased the chance for projectiles to chain