This magic spell can deal pretty good damage to a target but it shines as a utility tool as it’s also able to revive or heal your allies or companions.
Special Legendary Effect
I’m never going to physically recover from this.
The Reviver Spell shoots a lighting beam that will then call down a Lighting Bolt on impact striking the target and dealing Lighting Splash Damage.
Hitting an ally or companion with the lighting projectile heals or revives the target.
The lighting projectile is followed by additional 4 homing sparks that home in on an enemy and deal Lighting Splash Damage.
How to get the Reviver?
- You can obtain the Reviver randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Mike who is a named enemy in WeepWild Dankness as that is the dedicated loot source.
- Hotfix 188.8.131.52a
- Damage increased by +38%
- Reduced the cooldown from 36s to 24s
- Doubled the size of the Seeking Projectiles
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Best Legendary Magic Spell in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands