About the Rocketeer Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“Chew ’em up!”
- Auto Bear now lasts the rest of the duration that Iron Bear has left if Moze gets out early. Removes any refunded cooldown for exiting early.
How to get the Rocketeer Class Mod?:
The Rocketeer has a 15% chance of dropping from the Tumorhead who is located in Lectra City on Promethea.
- Fire in the Skag Den
- This skill allows Moze to deal additional incendiary damage whenever she deals splash damage.
- Torgue Cross-Promotion
Whenever Moze deals splash damage, there is a chance for the splash radius to be doubled.
- Cloud of Lead
- This skill allows Moze’s and Iron Bear’s gunshots to occasionally deal additional incendiary damage and not consume ammo.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Rocketeer Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Gunner Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Splash Damage / Weapon Damage
- While General Splash/Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
Auto Bear also counts towards the skill “Big Surplus”. This means that you can get its bonuses for almost two minutes. The skill’s extra damage is calculated before most damage increases. Only Gun Damage increases are calculated beforehand and therefore also benefit Big Surplus’ Damage.
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?