About the Roisen’s Thorns:
The Roisen’s Thorns is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Torgue Pistol deals good damage. You get more out of this weapon when you are using the default, impact, mode of the Roisen’s Thorns. This is because of the weapons special legendary effect that spawns 4 additional projectiles. Because of the trajectory of these additional projectiles it’s recommended that you use this weapon for short to medium range. As the projectiles spread more the further they travel, they can easily miss your target. Ideally, you want to use the Roisen’s Thorns on flesh enemies that have an additional armor. Because fire and corrosive are weak against shields it isn’t as effective on shielded enemies.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Where there is pleasure, there is pain.”
- Always Corrosive
- The Roisen’s Thorns can switch between “Impact” and “Sticky” firing mode.
- Impact: Fires 4 additional incendiary projectiles.
- Sticky: Stuck gyro-jets deal increased damage.
How to get the Roisen’s Thorns?:
The Roisen’s Thorns can be obtained from any loot source but has a 10% chance of dropping from Princess Tarantella II who is located in The Splinterlands on Pandora.
- The “Double-Penetrating” prefix will shoot 2 corrosive projectiles instead of 1, however, the additional incendiary projectiles on “impact mode’ stay the same (4).
- Hotfix – March 11, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 100%