The Sacrificial Skeep is one of the Legendary Amulets in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Amulet is part of the base game. The Sacrificial Skeep is manufactured by Vatu and enhances your survivability by summoning a Skeep. The Skeep will heal you and your allies and can be sacrificed to Save your Soul.
Table of contents
Special Legendary Effect
Skeepin’ it real.
- When Health is below 50%, summons a Scarificial Skeep. Cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
How to get the Sacrificial Skeep?
- You can obtain the Sacrificial Skeep randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Mandiblon, Chomper of Skulls, who is the Oblisk Boss located in Ossu-Gol Necropolis, as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
- The Sacrificial Skeep follows the Fatemakers and creates a healing pulse every 2 seconds, healing them and nearby allies to 100% Health.
- The Sacrificial Skeep is a great Amulet if you go down easily during the hidden boss fights for example.
- The Skeep can easily be killed during Save Your Soul.
- Getting a Death Save from the Sacrificial Skeep will heal you all the way, unlike a normal Death Save.
The Sacrificial Skeep comes with 2 additional Secondary Stats, with a small chance of rolling the same stat twice.
|Status Effect Damage||25.00%||29.42%||34.67%||40.91%||48.3%|
|Action Skill Cooldown Rate||20.00%||23.16%||26.91%||31.37%||36.7%|
|Dark Magic Efficiency||20.00%||23.43%||27.51%||32.36%||38.1%|
- The red text is a riff on the phrase “Keeping it real” which stands for staying true to your priorities and staying alive is a priority.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Best Amulets in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck