About the Sawbar :
The Sawbar is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This COV Assault Rifle is your fireworks weapon. The bullets of the Sawbar split into 3 projectiles that travel outwards at an angle before exploding. If you manage to get the distance between you and your enemy right, the Sawbar can deal good damage. However, this requires some practice and enemies like to move around.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Always incendiary.
- Bullets spawn 3 additional projectiles after a set distance. These additional projectiles travel outwards and explode mid-air.
- Incendiary: Fire damage is strong against Flesh and can cause targets to burn. Burning deals high damage over a 5-second duration.
- Elemental Damage Guide
How do you get the Sawbar in Borderlands 3?
The Sawbar can randomly be obtained from any loot source but has a 10% chance of dropping from the Borman Nates who is located in Meridian Outskirts on Promethea.
- Hotfix – August 20, 2020
- Increased Weapon Damage by 100%
- Increased the radius of the child projectiles
- Hotfix – March 12, 2020
- Increased Weapon Damage by 80%
- Reduced the timing of the projectile splitting into 3.
- The Sawbar occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- The Sawbar is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 but as a legendary weapon instead of pearlescent.
- The Sawbar is a reference to the song ‘Fire Water Burn’ by Bloodhound Gang
Related Legendary Weapons:
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?