About the Sawbar:
The Sawbar is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This COV Assault Rifle is your fireworks weapon. The bullets of the Sawbar split into 3 projectiles that travel outwards at an angle before exploding. If you manage to get the distance between you and your enemy right, the Sawbar can deal good damage. However, this requires some practice and enemies like to move around.
Special Weapon Effect:
- Always incendiary.
- Bullets spawn 3 additional projectiles after a set distance. These additional projectiles travel outwards and explode mid-air.
How to get the Sawbar?:
The Sawbar can randomly be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from the Borman Nates who is located in Meridian Outskirts on Promethea.
The Drop Rate of the Sawbar is 10%
- With the August 20, 2020 update, this weapons received Increased weapon damage +100% and Increased the radius of the child projectiles
- With the March 5, 2020 update, the Sawbar received a weapon damage increase. Also, the Sawblades split sooner.
- The Sawbar is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 but as a legendary weapon instead of pearlescent.
- The Sawbar is a reference to the song ‘Fire Water Burn’ by Bloodhound Gang