About the Scourge:
The Scourge is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Torgue Rocket Launcher fires a slow-moving rocket that continuously spawns smaller rockets that swirl around the main projectile. After a little while, these child-rockets will home in on enemy targets. The Scourge is great for taking on bosses and will do a decent job at mobs.
None, Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, and Radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Or am I?”
- Fires a slow-moving rocket that continuously spawns smaller rockets that swirl around the main projectile before homing in on enemies.
How to get the Scourge?:
- The Scourge can be obtained as a random world drop.
- The Scourge also has a high chance of dropping from the Brood Mother who is located at The Pyre of Stars on Nekrotafeyo.
- The Scourge also has a high chance of dropping from the Alicritous Vanda who is a named enemy in the Cistern of Slaughter.
The Drop Rate of the Scourge is 10%
- If the initial rocket passes through Zane’s Barrier, all of the child rockets will have the damage amp.
- Zane’s ‘Playing Dirty‘ skill can spawn double the amount of child projectiles and cause massive damage.