About the Scoville:
The Scoville is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Torgue Pistol is a BEAST! It deals a high amount of damage and has a large splash damage radius. However, the Scoville will not only eat away your enemy’s life bar, but it will also eat through your ammo as it consumes 5 ammo per shot. That said, you can create cool character builds around the features of the Scoville. Check out Moze’s Splash Master Build or maybe try Amara’s Nuke Build.
None or fire
Special Weapon Effect:
“Put a little pepper on the end of it.”
- Shoots hot sauce bottles in an arching trajectory that explode on impact.
- High splash damage
- Can not switch between “Impact” and “Sticky” firing mode like other Torgue weapons.
How to get the Scoville?:
The Scoville can be obtained in Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot DLC by completing the Torgue Marketing Mistake (crew) challenge. You need to find 5 bottles of hot sauce that are hidden throughout the DLC. By destroying them all you will receive the Legendary Scoville in your in-game mailbox.
- Hotfix – December 17, 2020
- Reduced ammo consumption from 4 to 2
- The name and projectile are a reference to the Scoville scale used to measure the spiciness of chili peppers.