About the Seein’ Dead:
The Seein’ Dead is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This legendary operative class mod is all about keeping your action skills active. This effect can simply be triggered by using multi pellet weapons. By spec-ing into the passive skill ‘Good Misfortune‘, you can keep your action skills active all the time. Until you stop damaging enemies.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Musha rain dum a doo, dum a da.”
- Whenever Zane damages an enemy with his weapon, he has a chance to automatically activate all of his Kill Skills. Additionally, his Kill Skills gain a bonus +25% effect bonus.
How to get the Seein’ Dead?:
The Seein’ Dead class mod can be only be obtained in Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot DLC, it’s a world drop but it’s likely you can obtain it from Jackbot who is located in the VIP Tower.
Variants of the Seein’ Dead grants the following bonuses:
- This skill gives Zane and his Digi-Clone health regeneration and increased gun damage for a short time after Zane kills an enemy. This effect stacks twice.
- Playing Dirty
- This skill has a chance to add an additional projectile for the next 5 shots after Zane has killed an enemy.
- Violent Violence
- This skill increases Zane’s fire rate for a short time after he kills an enemy. This effect stacks twice.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES:
If you want a god-roll Seein’ Dead Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- The legendary effect of the Seein’ Dead class mod also triggers the “Fractal Frags” skill. As a result, your clone will constantly be throwing grenades.
- The red text is a reference to Whiskey in the Jar by Metallica