About the Seein’ Dead:
The Seein’ Dead is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This legendary operative class mod is all about triggering your kill skills. The Seein’ Dead class mod even allows you to always keep your action skills active. This can simply be achieved by using multi pellet weapons as they constantly trigger the class mod’s special ability. Pick up the skill ‘Good Misfortune‘ and as long as you keep damaging enemies you can keep your action skills active.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Musha rain dum a doo, dum a da.”
- Whenever Zane damages an enemy with his weapon, he has a chance to automatically activate all of his Kill Skills. Additionally, his Kill Skills gain a bonus +10% effect bonus.
How to get the Seein’ Dead?:
The Seein’ Dead class mod can be only be obtained in Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot DLC, it’s a world drop but it has a 33.3% chance of dropping from Jackbot who is located in the VIP Tower on The handsome Jackpot.
Variants of the Seein’ Dead grants the following bonuses:
- This skill gives Zane and his Digi-Clone health regeneration and increased gun damage for a short time after Zane kills an enemy. This effect stacks twice.
- Playing Dirty
- This skill has a chance to add an additional projectile for the next 5 shots after Zane has killed an enemy.
- Violent Violence
- This skill increases Zane’s fire rate for a short time after he kills an enemy. This effect stacks twice.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES:
If you want a god-roll Seein’ Dead Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Action Skill Damage
- When you are running an always-up action skill build and use the Digi-Clone the ‘Action Skill Damage’ passive can provide a great buff and will make your Digi-clone wreck.
- Zane “Flash Freeze” Build
- Zane “Invincible” Build
- Zane “Double Agent” Build
- Zanestorm Build
- Zanezerker Build
- Zane “Swiss Army knife” Build
- The legendary effect of the Seein’ Dead class mod also triggers all kill skills. “Fractal Frags” is one of those skills. As a result, your clone will constantly be throwing grenades. You probably want to avoid this on higher mayhem levels as the damage of grenades kinda falls off and the clone’s gun damage is more effective.
- The red text is a reference to Whiskey in the Jar by Metallica