The Selective Amnesia is one of the Legendary Armor in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Armor is manufactured by Kleave and is part of the base game. The Selective Amnesia is all about taking damage to deal increased damage.
Table of contents
Special Legendary Effect
The fastest way to get away from last year.
After taking non-Status damage, apply a Fire Status Effect to the Fatemaker, increase Movement Speed, and leave a Fire Trail for 3 seconds. While this effect is active, Damage Dealt is increased by Movement Speed.
How to get the Selective Amnesia?
- You can obtain the Selective Amnesia randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also get it as a quest reward after completing the quest Fatebreaker.
- Armor rolls with different skills depending on the Armor’s classes
- Secondary Passive Stats are grouped into 6 clusters and can only roll 1 Stat from each cluster.
- The Damage Increase as a result of Movement Speed is actually calculated on your Movement Speed buffs rather than how fast you are moving. This means you still get the same bonus damage while standing still. You can increase your movement speed with other gear or through Myth Rank.
- The Damage Increase from Movement Speed is 1:1. Which means, a +5% Increased Movement Speed = +5% Damage Increase.
- The Selective Amnesia has a cool interaction with the Graveborn’s “Reaper of Bones” skill.
- The red text and the Armor’s name are probably a reference to 2020/2021 as we all want to forget the corona pandemic.