About the Seventh Sense:
The Seventh Sense is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Jakobs Pistol could be seen as a replacement of the King’s Call / Queen’s Call. The Seventh Sense has a high base damage, a good fire rate, and fast reload speed. The Magazine size is only 6 but it helps out with the gun’s special ability. The Seventh Sense can really be powerful in the hands of FL4K or Zane.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Something so close, and yet… so distant.”
- Always Cryo
- Body shots will spawn 1 or 2 floating projectiles.
- Critical Hits will spawn 2 floating projectiles.
- Upon reload, all floating projectiles will home in on the target
How to get the Seventh Sense?:
The Seventh Sense can be obtained in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC it’s a quest reward for completing the mission; Cold Case: Forgotten Answers. This is the 3rd side mission in Skittermaw Basin that you have to do for Burton Briggs.
- The floating projectiles will disappear after a few seconds.
- Hotfix – June 10, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 100%