Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Drak Magic
Special Legendary Effect
Don’t let it get wet.
The Shamwai provides you will an 80% Bullet Absorb chance. Also, it will leave an elemental puddle on the ground every time the shield breaks.
How to get the Shamwai?
- You can obtain the Shamwai randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm King Q’urub Hullsunder, who is the Oblisk Boss in Drowned Abyss, as it is the dedicated loot source for the Shamwai.
The Shamwai can spawn with 0 to 2 Shield Components. There are 15 different parts and each of these augments has an equal chance of rolling on the item.
- ADAPTIVE: +8% Maximum Health and 17% Damage Resistance to the last damage type received for 3 seconds.
- ADRENALINE: +23% Reload Speed while Ward is depleted.
- BRIMMING: While full: +5% Max-Health Regen/s
- CAPACITY: +25%/+50%/ Maximum Ward.
- DELAY: -25% Ward Recharge Delay.
- FLEET: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is depleted.
- HEALTH: +10% Maximum Health.
- RECHARGE: +15% Ward Regeneration Rate
- REFLECT: 15%/30% chance to Reflect bullets and arrows while Warded.
- RESISTANT: Increases Resistance
- ROID: +20% Melee Damage while Ward is depleted
- SPIKE: Return xxx Damage if dealt Melee Damage while Warded.
- TRIGGER HAPPY: +10% Fire Rare while Ward is depleted
- TURTLE: +40% Ward Capacity, -10% Maximum Health.
- VAGABOND: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is full.