About the Shockerator Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“There’s a spark between us, can you feel it?”
- Grants Zane’s Digi-Clone the Binary System augment. Whenever Zane’s clone receives melee damage, it creates a shock nova around it.
How to get the Shockerator?:
The Shockerator can be obtained during the Trail of Fervor on The Skydrowned Pulpit, it has a 50% chance of dropping from Hag of Fervor.
- Best Served Cold
- Whenever Zane kills an enemy, a cryo nova is created at the enemy’s location, dealing damage to all nearby enemies.
- Duct Tape Mod
This skill gives Zane a chance to also fire a grenade with the first shot fired from his gun.
- Pocket Full of Grenades
- This skill allows Zane to regenerate grenades for a short time after he kills an enemy. This effect stacks twice.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Shockerator Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.