The Slayer of Terramorphous is a Legendary Class Mod in Borderlands 2. Each Playable character has its own legendary Class Mod which boosts specific skills and stats for that particular Vault Hunter. They offer a slightly lower bonus to various stats, so instead of getting +5 bonus skills as seen on other legendary class mods, you will receive a +4 instead. However, the Slayer of Terramorphous class mod compensates you for that by offering a slightly larger range of bonus to the characters abilities like; extra health, additional damage capacity, etc.
HOW TO GET A SLAYER OF TERRAMORPHOUS CLASS MOD ?:
All the Slayer of Terramorphous class mods can be obtained as a guaranteed drop from Terramorphous the Invincible who is located at Terramorphous Peak. While the drop rate of the Slayer of Terramorphous class mod is 100%, the character class, on the other hand, is set to random, therefore you could get a class mod for a character that you are not playing (at the moment).
To enter Terramorphous Peak, first, enter Slab Town in Thousand Cuts. Then go down a small walkway alongside the cliff side. Here you will find a cave with a mysterious stone barrier and an altar that requires eight Eridium to proceed. Once you placed the Eridium on the altar, the stone barriers will part and Terramorphous Peak can be accessed. However, you can only access this area once you have accepted the ‘You. Will. Die. (Seriously.)‘ mission. You will receive this mission from Patricia Tannis in Sanctuary after you completed the main story campaign.
ProTip: If you want to farm Terramorphous multiple times don’t leave the area, rather ‘save&quit’ the game. When loading up your game you will spawn at Terramorphous Peak and skip the initial Eridium payment to gain access.
All variants of the Slayer of Terramorphous class mod grant the following bonuses up to:
- Burn Damage: +34%
- Burn Chance: +34%
- Max Health: +324409
Salvador’s Slayer of Terramorphous class mod always grants the following bonuses up to:
- +4 Locked and Loaded
- Improves fire rate after reloading a weapon.
- +4 Quick Draw
- Improves weapon swapping speed and critical hit damage with all weapons.
- +4 Filled to the Brim
- increases magazine size of all gun types, in addition to increasing ammo carrying capacity of all gun types.
- +4 Hard to Kill
- Regenerates and increases maximum health.
- +4 Incite
- Taking damage increases movement and reload speed.
Maya’s Slayer of Terramorphous class mod always grants the following bonuses up to:
- +4 Ward
- +5% Shield Capacity and -8% Shield Recharge Delay per level.
- +4 Accelerate
- +3% Gun Damage and +4% Bullet Speed per level.
- +4 Mind’s Eye
- Increases Critical Hit and Melee Damage per level
- +4 Sweet Release
- Killing an enemy who is currently Phaselocked creates 1 Life Orb per level which automatically seeks out and heals the player and allies.
- +4 Flicker
- +6% Elemental Effect Chance per level.
Axton’s Slayer of Terramorphous class mod always grants the following bonuses up to:
- +4 Sentry
- +1 shot per burst and +2s duration for Sabre Turret per level.
- +4 Ready
- +8% Reload Speed per level.
- +4 Impact
- +4% Gun Damage and +3% Melee Damage per level.
- +4 Expertise
- +14% weapon swap and aim speed per level; +7% movement speed when aiming per level.
- +4 Healthy
- +6% Maximum Health per level.
Zer0’s Slayer of Terramorphous class mod always grants the following bonuses up to:
- +4 Headsh0t
- Increases Critical Hit Damage per level.
- +4 0ptics
- Increases weapon zoom and steadiness.
- +4 Fast Hands
- Increases Reload Speed and Weapon swap speed.
- +4 C0unter Strike
- Increases melee damage when injured.
- +4 Ir0n Hand
- Increases Melee Damage and Maximum Health.
Gaige’s Slayer of Terramorphous class mod always grants the following bonuses up to:
- +4 Interspersed Outburst
- Not shooting an enemy for a short time grants you a stack of Interspersed Outburst. The next time you shoot an enemy, all stacks of Interspersed Outburst are consumed and you deal Slag Damage. The more stacks are consumed, the greater the chance of slagging the target.
- +4 Evil Enchantress
- Kill Skill. Killing an enemy increases the Damage that your Burn, Electrocute, and Corrode status effects deal for a short period of time.
- +4 Made of Sterner Stuff
- You and Deathtrap gain damage reduction against all damage types. Deathtrap gains bonus melee damage.
- +4 Fancy Mathematics
- Improves shield recharge delay and shield recharge rate based on how low your health is. The lower your health the greater the bonuses.
- +4 Preshrunk Cyberpunk
- Increases the maximum number of Anarchy stacks you can have.
Krieg’s Slayer of Terramorphous class mod always grants the following bonuses up to:
- +4 Flame Flare
- Increases burn duration on oneself and burn effects.
- +4 Blood Trance
- Increases the duration of Buzz Axe Rampage by 0.05 seconds per rank for each stack of Bloodlust at the time of activation.
- +4 Thrill of the Kill
- Percentage of overkill damage is transferred into health.
- +4 Strip the Flesh
- Increases explosive damage. The increase is doubled during Fight for your Life or Light the Fuse.
- +4 Burn, Baby, Burn
- Increases burn damage and the chance to set oneself on fire.
- The drop rate of “Slayer of Terramorphous” is 100%, but which class the mod applies to is random.
- Zer0’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” was fixed in a recent “hotfix”, previously being bugged, supporting Inconceivable(one of Salvador’s skills) instead of Fast Hands, resulting in only 4 bonus effects instead of 5.
- The design on the Gunzerker’s version is from the skill “Berserk” from Brick’s skill tree.
- The design on the Siren’s version can be seen both as a part of the art used for Lilith’s skill “Phasewalk” and as the icon of her action skill.
- The design on the Mechromancer’s version is a cartoon styled version of Claptrap.
- Krieg’s is the only one that has a lowercase o in of, the others all have capital o.