Shock, Incendiary, Corrosive,Cryo/Slag, or None
Special Weapon Effects:
“The Legend Lives”
Fires a rapid burst of two shots per trigger pull, with a long delay between each burst. Reduced base damage, but +1 pellet count. Always spawns with a bayonet accessory.
How to get the Sledge’s Shotty ?:
- Borderlands 2
- You can get Sledge’s Shotty randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Smash-Head located in The Fridge.
- In the ‘Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty’ DLC, Sledge’s Shotgun has an increased chance to drop from Hyperius the Invincible in Washburne Refinery.
- In the ‘Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep’ DLC, Sledge’s Shotgun has an increased chance to drop from the Gold Golem in the Mines of Avarice.
- Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
- You can get Sledge’s Shotty randomly from any suitable loot source or the Grinder.
How to Grind the Sledge’s Shotty ?:
You can use the Grinder to create Sledge’s Shotty in Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. While there is no guaranteed recipe, you can combine 2 Legendary weapons and 1 Purple Shotgun to obtain a random legendary shotgun. Be sure to make it a Luneshine grind for a “guaranteed” legendary and also get a chance of getting a Luneshine buff.
- The name and flavor text of the weapon are both direct references to Sledge’s Shotgun, an extremely similar weapon from Borderlands 2, which is, in turn, a direct reference to the weapon of the same name from Borderlands.