The Smart Armor is one of the Legendary Armor in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Armor is manufactured by Valora and is part of the base game. The Smart Armor reduces your chance to score critical hits but when you score one it deals increased damage.
Table of contents
Special Legendary Effect
Task critically failed successfully.
Total Critical Hit Chance is reduced by 50%, but Critical Hit Damage is increased by 50%.
How to get the Smart Armor?
- You can obtain the Smart Armor randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Vorcanar, who is the final boss in Mount Craw, as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
- Armor rolls with different skills depending on the Armor’s classes
- Secondary Passive Stats are grouped into 6 clusters and can only roll 1 Stat from each cluster.
- The Smart Armor works well with the Stabbomancer’s “From the Shadows” ability.
- Hotfix May 5, 2022
- Bonuses from Smart Armor would occasionally be lost when in Save Your Soul or during level transitions.
- The red text alludes to popular memes parodying the inscrutable error messages sometimes generated by computer apps.