About the Soulrender:
The Soulrender is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Dahl Assault Rifle has a high base damage and fire rate. Alongside this damage output, the Soulrender can also randomly shoot skulls. These Skulls home into the nearest target and deal massive damage.
None, Fire, Corrosive, Shock, Cryo, and Radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Picture a soul. Now REND that thing!”
- Randomly shoots homing purple skulls that deal great damage to the nearest enemy.
- The skulls explode on impact and deal elemental damage.
- The Skulls only seek enemies marked on the minimap.
How to get the Soulrender?:
The Soulrender has a high chance of dropping from Tom & Xam who are located in Heart’s Desire on Xylourgos.
- With the March 26, 2020 update, the Soulrender received a balance tweak.
- Reduced the chance to spawn Skulls
- Increased Soul Render Damage
- The Soulrender can be Full-auto, Semi-auto, or Burst fire.
- The Purple Skulls deal splash damage