About the Spy:
The Spy is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This legendary operative class mod can activate and enhance all of Zane’s kill skills by depleting all the MNTIS Canon charges. On top of that, this Class Mod has a chance to drop with a capstone skill on it!
If you aren’t running a Seein’ Dead on Zane, you likely are using this Class Mod in its place.
Special Weapon Effect:
“It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.”
- Whenever Zane uses the last charge on his MNTS Cannon he activates all his kill skills. Zane’s kill skills gain 10% effectiveness and 8 seconds duration.
How to get the Critical Mass?:
The Critical Mass Class Mod is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, it has an increased chance to spawn in the red chest located at section B.
Spy Drop Rates
- Madwidth Power Loot Room: 9.5% – 13.3%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%
Variants of the Critical Mass class mod grants the following bonuses:
- Headsman’s Hand
- Kill Skill. Zane gains increased Critical Hit Damage. This effect stacks twice.
- Critical Hit Damage: +6%
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Kill Skill. Zane gains increased Gun Damage and Action Skill Cooldown Rate.
- Gun Damage: +6%
- Cooldown Rate: +6%
- Our Man Flynt
- While aiming down sight, Zane’s weapons deal Bonus Damage and automatically apply their Status Effect when he scores a Critical Hit.
- Bonus Damage: 25% of damage dealt.
- Red flavor text is a quote from Fight Club