About the St4ckbot Class Mod:
The St4ckbot is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Beastmaster Class Mod is all about dealing additional damage. The special legendary effect can be exploited by picking up the skills ‘Unblinking Eye’ and ‘Guerrillas in the Mist’. When using the action skill ‘Fade Away’, you can deal constant critical hits to your target and stack up the damage.
Special Weapon Effect:
“If you can make God bleed, people will cease to believe in them.”
- Whenever FL4K scores a critical hit, they gain increased weapon damage until they don’t score a critical hit. This effect stacks.
How to get the St4ckbot?:
The St4ckbot can only be obtained in the Moxxi’s Heist on the Handsome Jackpot DLC. You can get it as a random world drop from any suitable loot source but this class mod has a 33.3% chance of dropping from the DLC’s final boss, Jackbot. This boss actually has a 100% chance of dropping a legendary item from its loot pool.
- Hunter’s Eye
- This skill gives FL4K specific combat bonuses against different types of enemies
- The Fast and the Furryous
This skill gives FL4K increased gun damage and movement speed, and increases pet damage while they are above half health.
- Pack Tactics
- This skill increases the damage and maximum health of both FL4K and their pet.
Passive Stat Bonuses
If you want a god-roll St4ckbot Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your beastmaster class mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- [Manufacturer] Critical Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] Critical Damage boosts can really crank up FL4K’s DPS on any build.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.
- The flavor text is a paraphrased quote by Ivan Vanko in the 2010 film Iron Man 2.
- The original quote is “If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in him”.