Special Legendary Effect
A personal touch shows you care.
The Stab-O-Matic deals Melee Damage instead of Gun Damage.
The Critical Hit Chance of this weapon depends on your Melee Crit Chance.
How to get the Stab-O-Matic?
- The Echoing Phoenix unlocks on Run 1 of Molten Mirrors DLC. After that…
- You can obtain the Echoing Phoenix randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source in one of the DLCs.
- The Wheel of Fate.
- This weapon does not trigger the Brr-Zerker’s Blast Chill Skill.
- There are 3 Hilt Mods that pair with this weapon.
- This weapon does not pair with the Sharklescent Ring, only Melee Strikes add Random Elemental Damage.
- The Stab-O-Matic DOES work with the Legendary Universal Soldier Amulet giving you the ability to never reload.
- The Oath of Thunder Skill from the Clawbringer does add bonus lightning damage to this weapon.
- Buff your Melee Damage instead of your Gun Damage when using this weapon.
- The Alchemical Agent and Nimble Fingers skills in the Stabbomancer tree are triggered by this weapon.
- Work with the Magic Bullets Skill from the Spellshot Tree.