About the Static Charge:
The Static Charge is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Eridian Artifact adds a chain lightning effect to your melee attacks when you performed a slide. This artifact can be effective against Eridian since they only have shields as a life bar.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Shock me like an electric eel.”
- Sliding builds an electric charge. The next melee attack deals a percentage of bonus shock damage and chains to nearby enemies.
How to get the Static Charge?:
The Static Charge can be obtained from any loot source but has a 15% chance of dropping from Artemis who is located in Floodmoor Basin on Eden-6.
The Static Charge artifact will grant three of the following bonuses:
- Elemental chance
- Elemental damage
- Elemental resistance
- Fight For Your Life duration
- Fight For Your Life movement speed
- Melee damage
- Weapon magazine size
- Atom Balm
- Increases radiation aura damage, burst damage and burst radius.
- Sliding deals radiation damage and creates a toxic puddle on impact.
- Shock Stone
- Melee attacks deal shock damage.
- Spark Plug
- Slams plant an electrified coil that deals shock damage.
- The flavor text is a reference to the song Electric Feel by MGMT