About the Stauros’ Burn:
The Stauros’ Burn is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This COV Assault Rifle deals good damage but really begins to shine when you overheat the weapon. When the Stauros’ Burn combust, you will set yourself on fire and deal a lot of damage. The incendiary damage that you take isn’t that much but it does block your shield from rechanging.
Special Weapon Effect:
“A long sigh was heard…”
- Has a chance to combust when overheating. Combustion prolongs while holding the weapon.
- When combustion is active:
- You take continuous incendiary damage.
- All projectiles will deal critical damage.
- Increases damage over time by 50%.
- The weapon doesn’t consume ammo.
How to get the Stauros’ Burn?:
The Stauros’ Burn has a high chance of dropping from Wendigo who is located in The Cankerwood on Xylourgos.
- You can’t trigger the weapon’s special effect by setting yourself on fire.
- When you go into ‘Fight for your life’ you will lose the gun’s special ability.
- You can stop the self-damage by switching from weapons.