About the Stone Class Mod:
The Stone is a Legendary item in Borderlands 3. This Siren Class Mod lets you stack up more Rush stacks and continues to boost them. On top of that, you can boost your damage reduction. This class mod was bugged but has been fixed since then.
Special Weapon Effect:
“She’s mighty mighty.”
- When Amara is damaged she has a +10% chance to gain Rush stack. For every Rush stack, Amara gains a +3% damage reduction. Max Rush 5 Stacks.
How to get the Stone?:
The Stone can be obtained from any suitable loot source, as a world drop on Xylourgos, in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC. But it has an increased chance of dropping from Fungal Gorger in The Cankerwood.
- Do Harm
- Killing an enemy grants Amara a stack of Rush. Activating her Action Skill consumes all Rush stacks. For every stack of Rush consumed, Amara’s Action Skill Damage is temporarily increased. Current Effect: Max Rush Stacks: 10 Action Skill Damage: +4.5% per stack consumed Duration: 20 seconds
- Violent Tapestry
Applying a Status Effect grants Amara a stack of Rush. Activating her action skill consumes all Rush stacks. For every stack of Rush consumed, Amara’s Status Effect Chance is temporarily increased. Current Effect: Max Rush Stacks: 10 Effect Chance: +3.0% per stack consumed Duration: 20 seconds
- Amara’s Rush stacks gain increased effectiveness. Current Effect: Rush Stack Effectiveness: +30%
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Stone Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Siren Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- The red flavor text is a line from the song Brick House by The Commodores.