Table of contents
Special Legendary Effect
Under the sea mermen feast on starfish soup, and all the starving men are crabs.
Melee Attacks apply a Lightning Status Effect. Affected enemies have a 25% chance to be struck by a Lightning Bolt periodically.
Additional Hilt Mods
The Storm Surge rolls with 1 random additional hilt mod on top of the weapon’s own unique hilt mod.
|Hilt Mod Special Effect
|Melee Attacks restore 3.5% of your Action Skill Cooldown.
|Melee Attacks Amplify the damage of your next 3 shots by 34.4% for the next 10 seconds.
|Melee Attacks restore 3.4% of your Spell Cooldown.
|Melee Attacks increase your Status Effect Chance and Status Effect Damage by 18.8% for 10 seconds.
|Melee Attacks deal 6% of all Non-Melee Damage dealt by the Fatemaker over the last 10 seconds as bonus damage, and resets this bonus.
|Melee strikes stack +10% Melee Crit Chance. Melee Crits resets this Bonus.
|Melee Attacks Restore 6.1% of your Maximum Health and Maximum Ward.
|Melee Attacks increase your Damage Reduction and Melee Damage dealt by 5.2% for 10 seconds. Stacks 5 times.
How to get the Storm Surge?
- You can obtain the Storm Surge randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Dry’l who is the final boss located in Godswell as he is the dedicated loot source for this weapon.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands