The Striker is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. This Jacobs Shotgun is very powerful when zoomed in at enemy targets. It’s accuracy and small pellet spread makes this a good hunter shotgun. when firing from the hip the striker does the opposite and you can completely miss your target.
Special Weapon Effects:
50% additive crit bonus and a 15% multiplicative crit bonus, added with exceptional accuracy and minuscule spread. Increased weapon zoom when sighted.
How to get the Striker ?:
- Borderlands 2
- You can get the Striker randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Old Slappy located in The Highlands – Outwash.
- Old Slappy is the large thresher enemy you had to visit for Sir Hammerlock during the mission Slap-Happy.
- Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
- You can get the Striker randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from RedBelly located in Crisis Scar.
How to Grind the Striker ?:
You can use the Grinder to create the Striker in Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. While there is no guaranteed recipe, you can combine 2 Legendary weapons and 1 Purple Shotgun to obtain a random legendary shotgun. Be sure to make it a Luneshine grind for a “guaranteed” legendary and also get a chance of getting a Luneshine buff.
- With a minimum critical bonus of +72 percent. The Striker is an excellent weapon for Nisha’s showdown activation skill as the pellet spread is so precise that usually, each pellet does critical damage.
- With the addition of Luneshine in The Pre-Sequel, it is possible to obtain a +141 percent critical bonus on a Striker with both the Doc’s prefix and the Punisher Luneshine.
- The Striker is one of several legendary guns to return from Borderlands.
- The Striker is one of the few legendary weapons whose barrel is not the same as its manufacturer.