The Swordsplosion fires blades that explode on impact which deal splash damage.
None, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
Your sword is the sword that will pierce the heavens!
The Swordsplosion’s Sticky Mode shoots blades that increase their damage by 30% for every stuck blade. Also, every enemy will be impaled by a giant sword that deals 10 times the splash damage to nearby enemies.
How to get the Swordsplosion?
- You can obtain the Swordsplosion randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm LeChance who is the Final Boss located in Wargtooth Shallows as he is the dedicated loot source for the Swordsplosion.
- Hotfix 184.108.40.206c
- Swordsplosion now spawns with at least one Foregrip part. This will not affect current versions of the weapon.
- Increased Swordsplosion projectile speed by 150%
- Increased Swordsplosion’s Fire Rate by 194%
- Increased Swordsplosion’s Damage Scaling by 14%
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands