About the Tankman’s Shield:
The Tankman’s Shield is a Legendary weapon in Borderlands 3. This Hyperion sniper is pretty good and if you can manipulate the stacking mechanic of this gun then you can deal insane damage.
None, fire, corrosive, shock, radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
“You ever seen this dude tank anything ever?”
- Every kill adds bonus weapon damage to the next magazine.
- Amara’s ‘Ties that bind‘ skill is very useful for this sniper. Check out Amara’s Sheriff build by Derch.
- Moze’s ammo regeneration is awesome as you can get a lot of stacks going.
- The damage bonus is reset if no kills are done before a reload.
How to get the Tankman’s Shield?:
The Tankman’s Shield is Mayhem Mode 4 or higher Legendary and has a 30% chance of dropping from Captain Traunt on Mayhem 4/5 but only a 13.5% chance on Mayhem 6 or above. You can farm him on Athenas.
- Hotfix – April 29, 2021
- Increased Weapon Damage by 55%
While a good gun on its own, the fact that this is a M4 gun that cant really perform in M4 is dissapoin… https://t.co/gjvNiylf1n
I wish the Hyperion weapon shields have bigger capacities.
Just tape another shield on it duh
Damn you’re right never thought of that! xD