About the Tankman’s Shield:
The Tankman’s Shield is a Legendary weapon in Borderlands 3. This Hyperion sniper is pretty good and if you can manipulate the stacking mechanic of this gun then you can deal insane damage.
None, fire, corrosive, shock, radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
“You ever seen this dude tank anything ever?”
- Every kill adds bonus weapon damage to the next magazine.
- Amara’s ‘Ties that bind‘ skill is very useful for this sniper. Check out Amara’s Sheriff build by Derch.
- Moze’s ammo regeneration is awesome as you can get a lot of stacks going.
- The damage bonus is reset if no kills are done before a reload.
How to get the Tankman’s Shield?:
The Tankman’s Shield is Mayhem Mode 4 or higher Legendary. You can get it from Captain Traunt who is located on Athenas.
The Drop Rate of the Tankman’s Shield is 13.5% on Mayhem 6+; 30% on Mayhem 4 and 5
- Hotfix – April 29, 2021
- Increased Weapon Damage by 55%