About the Techspert Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“If you love something, set it free.”
- Kill skill. +5% chance on kill to recharge SNTNL cooldown and duration.
How to get the Techspert?:
The Techspert has a high chance of dropping from Rachel, the Anointed who is located in the Cathedral of the Twin Gods on Pandora.
- Rise to the Occasion
- This skill gives Zane constant health regeneration. The lower his shield is, the faster the regeneration.
- Ready for Action
This skill increases the recharge rate and decreases the recharge delay of Zane’s shield.
- Really Expensive Jacket
- This skill reduces the duration of all elemental status effects applied to Zane
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Techspert Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.
- Hotfix October 8, 2020
- Increased the chance of recharge to SNTNL cooldown’s and active duration