About The Butcher:
The Butcher is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This is a high fire rate Hyperion Shotgun, therefore, it can eat through your ammo pretty fast. However, the special legendary effect has a chance of refilling the weapon’s current clip giving you more free shots.
This weapon didn’t perform great at launch but after some adjustments, the Butcher is a great weapon to use.
None, Cryo, Fire, Shock, Corrosive, Radiation
Special Weapon Effect:
- Full Auto Shotgun.
- Chance to randomly refill your ammo magazine.
How to get The Butcher?:
- The Butcher can be randomly obtained from any loot source.
- But it has a 33.3% chance of dropping from Raging Titan who is located in the Final round of the Slaughter Shaft on Pandora. The drop chance lowers to 25% when playing on Mayhem 4 or higher.
- It can also be obtained from Crazy Earl by using Loot-o-Grams that you can get from Dinklebot in Skywell-27 on Promethea.
- Hotfix – June 10, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 83.3%
- Increased chance for the magazine to refill when fired
- The name and red text is a reference to a recurrent Diablo character, The Butcher, a bloated monstrosity with the opening announcement, “Ahh… Fresh meat!”.
- The Butcher is a returning weapon from Borderlands and Borderlands 2
- The Butcher’s skin is a slightly different version of the ‘Red Sands’ weapon skin with darker blood and a slightly different tint of brown.