About the Lob:
The Lob is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Torgue Shotgun shoots slow-moving elemental orbs that can pass through enemies. These orbs will damage nearby enemies and slowly tick away their life gauge. For the first 6-months of the game’s life cycle, this weapon was pretty poorly received. However, since February 27, 2020, Gearbox Software buffed the Lob with a hotfix.
Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, Radiation
Special Weapon Effect:
“Everything has to be magical.”
- Shoots a slow-moving elemental orb that passes through enemies.
- While in contact with the enemy it continuously deals damage.
How to get the Lob?:
The Lob can be randomly obtained from any loot source but it has a 10% chance of dropping from Graveward who you can farm in The Floating Tomb located on Eden-6. However, if you are feeling badass, you can also farm the Skag of Survival on True Trials Mode for a 50% drop chance.
- Deals splash damage upon making contact with a surface such as a wall or floor.
- February 27, 2020
- Increased Magazine Size from 4 to 12
- Greatly increased damage per tick
- Now fires a burst shot of 3 magical orbs instead of 1
- April 2, 2020
- Increased Fire Rate
- Reduced projectiles from 3 to 1