After a short charge-up, you will summon a dark magic orb that will send out these beams of dark magic. It’s kinda like they are tentacles reaching out for an enemy to consume.
If you get the positioning down this spell is actually very good. You want to fully charge up the spell before casting it to maximize your damage. The dark magic beams will seek out a target and move towards it. The beams won’t go through walls or anything, therefore, be mindful of that when casting this spell.
Always Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
Watch me unravel.
The Threads of Fate Spell will summon a slow-moving orb that will send out beams of dark magic towards a target.
The longer you charge up the magic spell the greater damage it will deal against your opponents.
How to get the Threads of Fate?
- You can obtain the Threads of Fate randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can farm Lissia who is the Oblisk Boss in Crackmast Cove or Salissa who is the final boss in Sunfang Oasis for this item as they are the dedicated loot sources.
- Hotfix 184.108.40.206b
- Fixed an issue with Thread of Fate bringing the weapon of the player up at the end of use, sometimes causing issues with action skills.
- Hotfix 220.127.116.11a
- Damage increased by +50%
- Hotfix 18.104.22.168a
- Thread of Fate spell would not properly heal Fatemakers while doing Dark Magic damage.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Best Legendary Magic Spell in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands