Special Legendary Effect
We are the rising cascade, the rolling wave.
The Thunder Anima fires piercing bullets that start to ricochet off surfaces when the weapon exceeds ~30% Heat.
Additionally, when it overheats bullets spawn homing lightning bolts on impact, that deal Lightning Splash Damage.
How to get the Thunder Anima?
- You can obtain the Thunder Anima randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- Hotfix 220.127.116.11a
- The Thunder Anima can now drop with enchantments and can be enchanted at the Re-Roller.
- Hotfix 18.104.22.168b
- Addressed an issue that was causing Thunder Anima to not be treated as an Assault Rifle. This change results in a 25% increase to the Base Weapon Damage, and will also cause stats on items that affect Assault Rifles to properly apply to Thunder Anima
- Hotfix 22.214.171.124e
- Skuldugger AR Buff: +43.7% Damage