About the Thunderball Fist:
The Thunderball Fist is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Maliwan Pistol always deals shock damage. When fired, the projectile spawns an orb on impact that will deal elemental damage. The Thunderball Fist is great for stripping enemies from their shield, however, on the higher difficulty levels, this weapon underperformed. On March 5, 2020, the Thunderball Fist received a buff that increased the damage on the initial shot and the Thunderball.
Special Weapon Effect:
“I can have such a thing?”
- Always Shock
- Consumes 2 ammo per shot
- On impact, the projectiles from an orb will rise up and then falls downward, dealing shock damage to nearby targets.
How to get the Thunderball Fist?:
The Thunderball Fist can be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from Power Troopers who are located in the Atlas HQ on Promethea.
The Drop Rate of the Thunderball Fist is 2.5% per Power Trooper (Onyx; Ruby; and Citrine).
- with the March 5, 2020 update, the Thunderball Fist received a buff.
- Increased damage on the Initial Shot and the Thunderball.
- Beware: the Splash Damage can also deal damage to you.
- The flavor text and name of the weapon are a reference to the 1975 movie The Super Inframan.
- The Thunderball Fists is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2.