About the Tizzy:
The Tizzy is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This COV Pistol shoots bullets, A LOT OF BULLETS. Because the longer you hold down the trigger the faster it will shoot. The Tizzy can come in an x2 or x3 variant.
Because of its insane fire rate, it will also eat through your ammo. Zane players can regenerate ammo with the “While Digi-Clone is Active, Regenerate 30% of Magazine Ammo Per Second” anointment. Other Vault Hunters can use the Terror Anointment to Regenerate Ammo.
Special Weapon Effect:
“I feel the hurt… time for a rampage!”
- When the Tizzy starts to overheat:
- Increases fire rate the longer you shoot
- Increases its Magazine Size
- Every 6th bullet ricochets
- Every 12th shot is amped and deals +70% damage
How to get the Tizzy?
The Tizzy is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Tizzy from the Loot Room at The Hunker Bunker / location H on the map. However, if you are feeling Badass, you can also farm the Tyrant of Instinct on True Trials Mode for a 50% drop chance.
Tizzy Drop Rates:
- The Hunker Bunker Loot Room: 26.6% – 37.2%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%