About the Toboggan:
The Toboggan is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Eridian Artifact is all about Sliding. It will not only increase your slide speed like a ‘Snowdrift’ artifact but once you performed a slide it’s gonna give you a protective bubble shield. For the next 10 seconds, you will take reduced damage. However, you can also use up the shield for an AMP shot. Because if you shoot while shielded your first shot will deal AMP damage but it will consume your bubble shield.
Special Weapon Effect:
“That’s gonna leave a mark.”
- Sliding activates a Bubble Shield for 10s that reduces incoming damage by 50%.
- Shooting will consume the Bubble Shield for a +100% Amp Damage Shot.
How to get the Toboggan?
The Toboggan is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Toboggan from the Loot Room at Plunderdome / location D on the map.
Toboggan Drop Rates:
- Plunderdome Loot Room: 23.3% – 32.8%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%
- You can keep the artifact bonuses by sliding and then hopping into Iron Bear as Moze.