About the Tr4iner Class Mod:
Special Weapon Effect:
“This is my cause.”
- Whenever FL4K’s pet would kill an enemy there’s a 25% chance it confuses that enemy instead for 20 seconds. Once Dominated, the enemy is set to 25% health and once the duration ends the enemy is killed.
How to get the Tr4iner?:
The Tr4iner can be obtained from any suitable loot source, as a world drop on Xylourgos, in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC. But it has an increased chance of dropping from Shiverous The Unscathed in Negul Neshai.
- Grim Harvest
- FL4K gains increased Gun Damage, Pet Damage and Action Skill Damage. Gun Damage: +3% Pet Damage: +7% Action Skill Damage: 5%.
- Pack Tactics
- All Damage dealt by FL4K and their Pet is increased. Additionally, the Maximum Health of both FL4K and their Pet is increased. Pet and FL4K Damage: +7% Pet and FL4K Maximum Health: +5%.
- FL4K’s Pet deals increased damage. Pet Damage: +10%/point.
Passive Stat Bonuses
If you want a god-roll Tr4iner Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your beastmaster class mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- [Manufacturer] Critical Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] Critical Damage boosts can really crank up FL4K’s DPS on any build.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.