None, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Drak Magic
Special Legendary Effect
The Transistor will increase your elemental damage by 20% of the last damage you have taken.
How to get the Transistor?
- You can obtain the Transistor randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Vorcanar who is the final boss in Mount Craw as this is the dedicated loot source for the Transistor.
The Transistor spawns with 1 Shield Component. There are 16 different parts and each of these augments has an equal chance of rolling on the item.
- ABSORB: +15% chance to Absorb bullets as Ammo.
- ADRENALINE: +23% Reload Speed while Ward is depleted.
- BRIMMING: While full: +5% Max-Health Regen/s
- CAPACITY: +25%/+50%/ Maximum Ward.
- DELAY: -25% Ward Recharge Delay.
- FLEET: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is depleted.
- HEALTH: +10% Maximum Health.
- NOVA: Trigger an Elemental Damage Nova on Ward Break
- RECHARGE: +15% Ward Regeneration Rate
- REFLECT: 15%/30% chance to Reflect bullets and arrows while Warded.
- RESISTANT: Increases Resistance
- ROID: +20% Melee Damage while Ward is depleted
- SPIKE: Return xxx Damage if dealt Melee Damage while Warded.
- TRIGGER HAPPY: +10% Fire Rare while Ward is depleted
- TURTLE: +40% Ward Capacity, -10% Maximum Health.
- VAGABOND: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is full.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands