About the Trickshot:
The Trickshot is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Jakobs Pistol has an auto-fire mechanic. When you successfully landed 1 hit with this weapon, the remaining bullets in the clip will be fired at once when you pull the trigger again.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Smooth sextuple action”
- Automatic weapon that rapidly expels the remainder of the cylinder upon a successful hit.
How to get the Trickshot?
The Trickshot is an Arms Race exclusive Legendary. It can randomly drop from any suitable loot source within the Stormblind Complex located on Pandora. However, you have a high chance of getting the Trickshot from the Loot Room at The Hunker Bunker / location H on the map.
Trickshot Drop Rates:
- The Hunker Bunker Loot Room: 23.3% – 32.8%
- Heavyweight Harker: 5.6% – 6.1%
- Rival Bandit Revenant (x3): 25% – 37.5%
- Cofferant or Chubby Skagg: 30%
- Air-Drop Chests: 15%
- Red Chest: 5%
- Badass Enemies: 3% – 4.5%
- White Chest: 1.5%
- Other Enemies: 0.5% – 0.75%
Related Legendary Weapons:
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?