About the Unleash the Dragon:
The Unleash the Dragon is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Eridian Artifact is great if you are running a melee build on Amara. However, every Vault Hunter can take advantage of this artifact by equipping the legendary Face-puncher, the damage that this Hyperion Shotgun does is based on the character’s melee damage.
Artifact Special Effect:
- 100% incendiary chance for melee attacks, sliding, and ground slams. Increased incendiary damage and resistance.
How to get the Unleash the Dragon?:
The Unleash the Dragon can be obtained from any loot source but has a 15% chance of dropping from El Dragon Jr. who is located at Jakobs Estate on Eden-6.
- The Unleash the Dragon scales off the first melee hit. If you heavily spec into the brawl tree with Amara (blitz) you can one punch bosses like Gigamind and let the DoT do the rest of the job.
- If you are looking for a shield to further boost your melee damage, check out the Ward.
- El Dragón Jr. is a reference to one of the playable characters in Gearbox Software’s other game, Battleborn, called El Dragón.
- The red text also refers to one of El Dragón skills in Battleborn.