About the Vosk’s Deathgrip:
The Vosk’s Deathgrip is a Legendary weapon in Borderlands 3. This Maliwan Shotgun can deal a lot of damage if done right. The Vosk’s Deathgrip has a slow fire rate, consumes a lot of ammo, and has a limited range. This weapon isn’t ideal for enemies that move a lot. The Alternate fire mode does allow you to shoot a singularity disc that will pull in close by enemies. This gives you a brief moment to shoot them properly.
Fire, Corrosive, Shock, Cryo, and Radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
“A good death is its own reward.”
- Fires a volley of projectiles that creates beams of the weapon’s element.
- Alternative Fire mode fires a disk that creates a singularity. Which refills every 6 seconds.
- If the projectiles of the primary firing mode hit a surface and are unable to attack an enemy, the projectiles explode on impact.
- The secondary firing mode of Vosk’s Deathgrip is labeled as ‘Vosk’s Grasp’.
- Vosk’s Deathgrip always fires an even number of projectiles as two are needed to generate an elemental beam.
How to get the Vosk’s Deathgrip?:
The Vosk’s Deathgrip can be only be obtained in Mayhem Mode 4, if enabled it has a chance of dropping from Troy Calypso who is located in The Great Vault on Pandora.
The red text is a quote from the movie Man of Steel (2013)