About the Ward:
The Ward is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Hyperion shield is a must-have if you are specing into a melee build as the Ward can boost your melee damage with 300%. The Ward is a great Roid shield with great perks, however, the shields recharge delay is a bit long depending on your drop. This shield can be the equivalent of the hide of Terramorphus from Borderlands 2.
None, Cryo, Incendiary, Radiation, Shock, and Corrosive.
Special Weapon Effect:
“Free me master, see me shiver.”
- Bonus weapon damage when the shield is depleted.
- Bonus melee damage when the shield is depleted.
- Health regeneration when the shield is active.
- This Bonus stat is doubled when the shield is depleted.
How to get the Ward?:
The Ward can be obtained from any loot source but has a high chance of dropping from Graveward who is located in The Floating Tomb on Eden-6. You fight against it at the entrance of the second Vault.
- This shield can be fun to use in combination with the ‘Unleash the Dragon‘ artifact, which boosts melee damage, and the Face-puncher, as it scales off of your melee damage.