The Warped Paradigm is one of the Legendary Armor in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This Armor is manufactured by Sifft and is part of the base game. The Warped Paradigm increases two damage types based on another third damage type. For example: “Melee Damage and Ability Damage are increased by 50% of your increased Spell Damage”.
Table of contents
Special Legendary Effect
Can you still tell apart reality from fiction?
The Warped Paradigm increases 2 Damage Types by 35% based of a third Damage Type.
The Warped Paradigm will alter the combination based on these Damage Types; Ability Damage, Melee Damage, and Spell Damage.
How to get the Warped Paradigm?
- You can obtain the Warped Paradigm randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Kaskor, The Normal-Sized Skeleton, who is an optional boss in Tangle Drift, as it is in their dedicated loot pool.
- Armor rolls with different skills depending on the Armor’s classes
- Secondary Passive Stats are grouped into 6 clusters and can only roll 1 Stat from each cluster.
- Hotfix May 5, 2022
- Adjusted Warped Paradigm’s stat conversion from 50% to 35%
- The red text is a line from the 2016 song Cloud City by the progressive metal band Time, the Valuator.