About the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot:
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Anshin Shield spawns with the unique WTF component. This lets the shield drop small bombs that will explode when triggered. These explosives can be useful when being ambushed by enemies when they attack you at close range.
Special Weapon Effect:
- 25% Chance to shoot a row of 3 IEDs when Shield takes damage.
- IEDs stick to surfaces and trigger when enemies come to close or on direct impact. When triggered, they explode and deal elemental damage.
- Spawns with 2 additional shield components
Where to get the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot has a 10% chance of dropping from Crushjaw who is located in the Cathedral of the Twin Gods on Pandora.
Is the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot any good?
The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is an interesting shield but it’s not something you want for your end-game build.
- The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is a returning shield from Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel but as an Anshin product instead of Dahl and can spawn with different elements.
- Whisky Tango Foxtrot in the NATO phonetic alphabet spells WTF, which is an initialism for “what the fuck”.
- The red text refers to the term “SNAFU”, which is military jargon for “Situation Normal: All Fucked Up”.
- IED is an acronym for improvised explosive device.
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?